2019 Angemessene Hi-Tec Herrenhöhe Vi I Wasserdichte mittlere Wanderschuhe - Sicherheitsstiefel für Herren weniger Online-Verkäufe
- Artikelnr. QZQchQRUyk9Ul8g
- Verfügbarkeit: Lagernd
The durable, lightweight Altitude VI I WP is a great men's hiking boot. Its rustproof hardware lacing system provides a secure fit, and the OrthoLite® Impressions sockliner with slow recovery foam delivers superior cushioning to keep your feet supported in all types of terrain. To top it all off, the Michelin® rubber outsole ensures stability and security in even the toughest of conditions. A great choice for the active man.
- Leather upper provides durability and comfort
- Moisture-wicking, breathable lining
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Seam-sealed construction
- OrthoLite® Impressions sockliner with slow recovery foam delivers superior cushioning
- Lace-up closure with rustproof hardwarei-shield repels water and dirt and is resistant to stains
- Impact-absorbing CMEVA midsole ensures long-lasting cushioning and comfort
- Removable insole
- High-performance Michelin rubber outsole delivers multi-surface traction
- 6 in. height with a 1½ in. heel
- Weighs 2 lbs., 14 oz.