2019 New Arc 'teryx Norvan Vt GTX Trail Running Schuh Blue Nights / signal - Herren Wanderschuhe FW 18
- Artikelnr. qaBtkHgNp9C1qSX
- Verfügbarkeit: Lagernd
Despite the fact that the Arc'teryx Men's Norvan VT GTX Trail Running Shoe isn't a living creature, it has a disposition that's akin to a trail-eating monster—trait inheritance that's indicative of Arc'teryx's alpine-rich heritage. So it should be no surprise that the Norvan VT GTX Trail Running Shoe has a predisposition for tackling steep vert and varied terrain like it was born to.
The TPU overlays provide torsional rigidity and support, without causing hot spots and discomfort, while stretch mesh panels not only provide ample breathability, but also flex and mold to your foot's shape for a pressure-free fit. A fixed internal stretch bootie safeguards your foot from debris and is extremely quick-drying and comfortable, so you can wear it with or without socks. To differentiate the Norvan VT GTX from its elder sibling, this running shoe is equipped with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex stretch insert. This feature protects your foot from getting soaked during long, wet runs.
The most important part of the Norvan's design is its Adjustable 360 Support System. This provides you with the best of both worlds by allowing you to switch from climb to run mode in minimal time. When running, simply tie the laces and adjust the drawcord to your preference. To employ climb mode, cinch the drawcord down as snugly as you can and carry on with your objective. A blended midsole of EVA and polyolefin attenuates shock, provides energy transfer, and assures a swift transition, ensuring that you're able to lay down the hammer when you need to. Not to mention, the Vibram MegaGrip outsole consists of Idrogrip at the forefoot to promote unimpeded grip, while the 3.5mm lugs in the rear ensure grip in wet, dry, and loose terrain.
- An innovative and dynamic trail running shoe for steep terrain
- Stretch mesh and TPU overlays offer breathability and support
- Internal stretch bootie dries quickly and safeguards from debris
- Gore-Tex stretch membrane provides waterproof protection
- Ortholite insole is removable for your convenience
- Blended midsole attenuates shock to ensure energetic transitions
- Adjustable 360 Support System promotes an adaptive, snug fit
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole rips and grips loose, wet terrain
- Item #ARC00NP